Tuesday, May 8, 2012

About me.

My husband and I have been married for four years now, I can hardly believe it! In that four years we have lived in four different houses and three different cities. My husband, Brandon is a Sgt in the Marine Corps and is currently in school for recruiting. We will hopefully be moving around the  Kansas city, Missouri area but we will know for sure in about two weeks. The military has a way of telling you one thing and doing another, but we just try and go with the flow and let God be in control! We have two children; a three-year-old daughter, Riley and a four-month-old son, Rowan. Riley is the most precious little girl, she has long blonde hair and blue eyes and she has a super high pitched voice that is adorable! She is so caring and helpful and a total daddies girl. Rowan is a hunk like his daddy with blue eyes as well and all boy, you can already tell he will be taller then Riley! He is always the happiest little chunk and he completes our family.

I wanted to think of a very clever name for my blog, but I was pretty stumped at first. I wanted to make it personable and something that no one else could possibly have, so that’s when I thought of the name, “People Pebbles and Row Boats.” Riley just cracks me up and she always says the cutest things, one of her favorite things to eat is cereal.. Go figure ha! Well, she calls Fruity Pebbles- “People Pebbles.” I could laugh all day just listening to her say, “Can I have some people pebbles, please?” She also calls Rowan, “Row Row Boat,” I literally laugh every time because she is so serious about it and calls him that every day. That’s how I came up with this title, because this blog is about my crazy life as a mother bursting with creativity, as a military wife trying to look at the positives of this lifestyle, the love I have for the Lord and other day to day thoughts running through my head! I hope to inspire the ones who read this, like the many other blogs I have read that inspired me to write as well. I will try to keep it updated as much as possible with two little ones demanding my attention. My husband is away in California right now, while the kids and I are back in Nebraska with family so my time on the computer is limited, but I still find the time. :) Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think! -Mel Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment