I made this burlap flower arrangement for my mother-in-law with some help from my mom!
I also hand-made birdseed wreaths with the help of little miss Riley. She was really excited to help with this project because she was able to pour and stir and make a mess haha!
All you need is 4 cups birdseed, 3/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup water, 3 T corn syrup, 1 package plain gelatin, some cooking spray and a bundt pan and you have yourself a very easy gift!
1. Put 1/2 cup warm water in a bowl and mix in 1 package plain gelatin until dissolved.
2. Stir in the 3 T corn syrup and 3/4 cup flour to make it a paste.
3. Add the 4 cups of birdseed and stir it up.
4. Spray the bundt pan really well and smooth in your birdseed mixture.
5. I put mine in the fridge for a couple hours to let them harden then I flipped the pan upside down to carefully remove the wreath. Let the wreath sit overnight before hanging.